Friday, February 6, 2009

And that's my story...

Bali has been an amazing place to live for the last 13 months. Looking at these stories it would seem that it has been nothing but adventurous times for me. That's what I don't like about blogs.

There have been plenty of hard times that I haven't written about here. Times that have felt like the edges of depression. Big wide spaces in between the episodes that are often so much harder to organise around than the episodes themselves...

Well, as soon as I learn to write about the 'not stories' I will let you know. In the meantime...

It's off to Taiwan. A steady job and income to replace the endless amounts of 'free' time. And I'm excited about that prospect. Of life becoming somewhat more normal and routine.

I guess it is such that you want what you don't have. But that may not be such a bad thing. Perhaps that want itself is what keeps us balanced, always drawn back to the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment