Saturday, April 17, 2010

ReBoot


Hello Blog Faithful.

It's been a really long time since I've written anything here on my blog. So long that my delightful little 'ox-tale' pun has expired and we're now in the year of the Tiger.

Why so long?

I guess the idealised imagined version of what life would be like here in Taiwan was never met. The vision of loads of spare time to focus on my projects with an easy job paying me lots of cash... well, like the great poet Chuck D once said, 'Shit ain't like that...'

Now, on a Saturday night in my wooden cottage in the hills outside of Fong Yuan, I'm in a reflective mood. So it seems the time has come to jot down a couple of stories once again. If you're with me, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Where are the stories yo?!!?!?

    As the great poet humpty hump said, "I'm the new fool in town and my sounds laid down by the underground"

    ReplyDelete